2010 Layouts

August 31, 2008


Wow- it's supposed to be easy to change your blog design. There is even a note on the website I got my new one off of that says you can use their program even if you are not technically inclined. I am not sure what I am, but I know I am not technically inclined. I'm sure it was supposed to take less than 2 minutes to change the design. I have just worked on it for an hour. So enjoy the new design.

The other day Sweet Pea had her first diaper rash that came with a cold. So I put her in her birthday suit and let her roll around in the living room. Boo got the camera out and took some pictures of her. I love how chubby she is. "Jolly" is how I would describe her. We grow all our kids chubby for the first year or so. I love my babies!!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I have to force myself to only change my blog design every three months. Once I start playing with the HTML code, I could be hours!

My kids all started out chubby at first, too. Once they became mobile they thinned up. Until #5- he never really thinned out!! I always want to take my kids diapers off when they have rashes, but I have nightmares of scrubbing my floors forever.

Steve and Cyndi said...

Good job Becky! I like the colors/design! And, could Caroline be any cuter?!! What a little doll!

NOBODY said...

It looks GREAT. And so does that chubby little baby!

I did see the half picture of S, but I was enthralled in the post and didn't remember it. :)

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

She is so dang cute. "CHUBS" is what we call that. My kids were the same way!!

The Best of 2009