2010 Layouts

October 8, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

Ubby Bubby loves to be like his older brother and sister, as most younger siblings do. Starting when he could talk, whenever the other kids had a loose tooth, so did he.

Imagine my surprise, when last year, at the age of 4 1/2, he came to me and told me he had a loose tooth. I brushed him off until I looked at his mouth. His bottom front tooth was almost perpendicular to his gums. It takes a lot for me to believe sometimes.

So during preschool he lost his two front bottom teeth. And now, at the age of 5 1/2, he has lost his two top teeth. He is so cute.

And speaking of teeth, anybody know a good TOOTHFAIRY?

Our toothfairy keeps forgetting to come visit us when he/she is supposed to.

In fact, he/she usually visits in the morning when the kids are playing and/or eating breakfast because it was such a busy night getting money to all the other children.

Either that, or he/she forgets. We aren't quite sure which it is.

Whatever the case, we are looking for a new toothfairy.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Sounds like we have the same tooth fairy. She has a HORRIBLE record. I think the kids stay up so late sometimes that she goes to bed before they are asleep. And she tends to just be forgetful, too.

Jenn said...

Well we don't have a toothfairy yet. I sure hope that once we are in need of one, your toothfairy doesn't find his way to our house. But I wouldn't be really surprised if he/she does:)

Deidra said...

Wow that is kinda early for losing his teeth. but that is neat. I am kinda glad the tooth fairy hasnt had to come yet. unless he wants to bring me money after I get my wisdom teeth out Friday afternoon. that would be great. Caroline is so cute. I will miss her on Sunday. I am sure between Chase and I we wont be there. He broke his foot. so maybe the following one I can tend her for you.

ucmama said...

You don't want me for a tooth fairy. I yank them out when my kids leave them hanging a little too long.

Katie Wright Farnsworth said...

Beck, I dunno if you saw our facebook of Halle getting her tooth pulled out, but I hear we have a pretty generous tooth fairy. I could send her your way. Kinda funny, Halle and Sam lost the same tooth one day after the other.

The Best of 2009