2010 Layouts

May 24, 2009

Birthdays

This past week was BA's birthday as well as my birthday. BA kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday. I couldn't think of anything I wanted to spend money on. Finally I decided I wanted a Sentsy candle. I've never owned one, but my parents have them and they are great.

A few hours later I changed my mind. Now I'm getting more memory for the computer. I know. That's not what most proper, 33 year old women want. But I'm not one to care about that kind of stuff. So, tomorrow, one of BA's friends is coming over and they are putting the second round of extra memory into our computer.

Here's BA on his birthday:
Nobody made fun of me when I asked if she would take a picture of me on my birthday, since we were over at her house. I think she was mocking my need for pictures as she took this picture. But honestly, I'm running out of pictures to scrap so I've got to make sure I get pictures of big events, like birthdays. So here is me on my birthday:
And, last but not least, I put all of 2008 digi-pages (that are complete) in a slide show on the side bar. What I really want is a 3 column blog. But I'll have to Google how to have 3 columns and still decorate your own background and header too. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Hope you had a good birthday! it's amazing how our perspective of gifts changes as we get older and we become so happy about practical gifts! Sounds like your gift was great!

Charlotte said...

Sounds like a great gift to me. Also, at first I thought you meant 2,008 pages. Almost fell out of my chair thinking you were a record breaking scrapbooker. Then I realized it was the year not number of pages. If you want a 3 column layout, check out this site: Tips for New Bloggers it has all the different blogspot templates with cut and paste code to change them. The three columns templates are on the right sidebar. If you know anything about HTML, you can use their basic changes to spring your own more complicated ones.

Angela said...

Aw, that's a cute picture. I love how it looks like you are lovingly holding hands, when really you are holding down BA's hand because he's being a dork. Did I say that out loud?

The Best of 2009