Well, because I didn't have enough going on this summer (ha), I decided to finally have surgery on my umbilical hernia. It developed when I was pregnant with Joe and the Dr.'s told me to come back when I was done having children and they would fix it. So I went back. And now it's fixed. Recovery was very easy. The day after surgery was painful, but after that things were good. My very thoughtful sister and her husband sent these beautiful flowers after the surgery. They are still looking great on our table!

When I had the surgery, I had my 2 nieces stay for the week and my 2 boys went to my SIL's house. The girls were funny. They bought lots of balloons and drew on them. They named them and called them their "children".

My sister came to visit for a few days too. She took the girls to Midsummer at the Shakespeare festival. They all loved it.
Here is the picture I took this morning. End of week 9. They say it will be all finished this Friday. I'm going for next week sometime, although this Friday would be our original date. They told us it would be delayed one week because of the weather. We shall see...




2 comments:
Looks like fun! Can't believe that Sarah is old enough for girls camp! Your house is looking beautiful. Happy for you guys and still miss you around here.
Hey Becky,
I check in on you every once in a while, hope that's cool :) Watching the progress of your house is so exciting! It looks awesome, I am so jealous! That's so great that your dad came down to help do the rock work on the fireplace! It looks beautiful! And I can't believe you have a daughter that is old enough to go to girls camp!!!!! She is so cute! Wow, kind of crazy to me! It has been too long. You live in Cedar City still right? Where exactly? Chelsea Russell Booth and her husband and family just moved down there. Maybe you already know that, if not, now you do :) Anyway, so fun to see what's going on in your life - so thankful for blogs! Hope you get to move into that house soon!
Love ya!
Post a Comment