2010 Layouts

October 12, 2008




You Should Live in North Carolina



If you don't want to live in North Carolina, you might also consider:



Utah

Colorado


(OK, I did edit the alternate states. It's just that Utah and Colorado weren't on my list.)







Your Superhero Profile



Your Superhero Name is The Cyber Dazzler

Your Superpower is Flying

Your Weakness is Snakes

Your Weapon is Your Atomic Stinger

Your Mode of Transportation is Bubble

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It says I should live in Arkansas??? How are they judging this by only asking you 5 questions?
As for my Superhero abilities, my lunar crowbar can take your atomic stinger any day. Just make sure not to bring any kittens to the fight they are my weakness. So float on over in your bubble and I'll come over on my slide and you can fight the Rocket Hurricane.

What a fun post:)

M.Howerton said...

I love that you changed your state results!! Too Funny!

Charlotte said...

Hmmm . . . they told me Kansas. Obviosly didn't ask the importance of beaches and ocean in my life.

Denise said...

I haven't taken it yet, but I can tell you that NC is wonderful! At least Western NC, in the mountains. But I did get a kick out of you edit!

The Best of 2009