Hi. My name is Becky. I'm wife to my best friend. We've been married for 15 years. We have 4 children- ages 13, 10, 8, and 3. I love to be a wife and mother. I like to read, go places with my family, and do "projects". One of my biggest hobbies is digital scrapbooking. I design and sell at Stuff to Scrap. I love all the adventures I've been on and look forward to many more!
I remember when this talk was given. I loved it. And, once again, I was inspired as I watched this little clip. Some of you read Kim's blog, so you've seen this. So this is for my family and other friends. Thanks Kim!
Thanks for the kind comment on my website- I am glad you are finding them useful! If you ever have any suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them- right now I'm working on a CTR kit....
5 comments:
This is great, thanks!
Amazing clip! I loved the talk so much when I heard it!!!
Thanks! I really need to hear that today.
I found this last week while looking for something to talk on to the young women about womenhood. It was just what I needed, love it.
Thanks for the kind comment on my website- I am glad you are finding them useful! If you ever have any suggestions or ideas I'd love to hear them- right now I'm working on a CTR kit....
P.S. I love your blog and blog name!
Post a Comment