2010 Layouts

April 19, 2009

Boy Meets Girl

I told you I'd let you know when the stuff I am doing is free. Well, now is the time! Brittney released her new kit- Boy Meets Girl tonight. The papers are free at her website today by clicking here. Tomorrow the embellishments get released, Tuesday the alpha, and Wednesday, the QP. A QP is a page that is already completely done with a hole for the picture. I will have 3 QP's- all 3 of these pages, with holes where the pictures are so you can put your picture there. I'll post the link for the QP's on Wednesday. So, if you like the colors in this kit and ever want to get into digital scrapbooking, download it- it's free for a limited time!


3 comments:

Laura Hyde said...

Just letting you know I'm still around, still enjoying the quiet moments once I get Marianne to sleep looking at your darling pages and seeing you in action. Your pages are sooooo cute! What a treasure. I'm inspired everytime I look at your site, and then I get tired really fast thinking about getting started on my projects. Phew! Nice to see you.

ucmama said...

LOVE the middle pic of BA and SweetPea! You can feel the love in it. Beautiful :)

Becky said...

Your sweet baby! So beautiful.
And I love your swimming page!

The Best of 2009