2010 Layouts

May 26, 2009

My mom sent me some picts from Memorial Day. They are so amazing, I just have to share. First, my dad and his mom at my grandfather's (and one day my grandmother's) grave site.
And this one is my georgeous sister. No, you can't set her up with your brother/friend/neighbor. She's doin' just fine on her own (and talks sometimes of even going on a mission- you go girl:) She is in college and doing so good! I love her lots. She is an amazing girl:

4 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures! SO awesome for your family!
When we were leaving Kentucky, Chach asked if we could get some flowers and put them on graves, too. Sweet thing!
PS My little brother is super cute and smart and fun and gets home from his mish in November!!! Just teasing!

Charlotte said...

Is that your baby sister? Holy cow, I'm getting old. I posted yesterday about a story from back in the day. One of the neighborhood girls mentioned was your sister, too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting that little little part about not being set up :) Yes, I have thought about a mission a lot lately. Still not sure though. It would be great, but I don't know if I will get married before then or not. It'd be awesome though. The only girl in the family to go on a mission, and not get married way young ha ha

Angela said...

What about a pervy uncle? Could I interest her in a pervy uncle?

It is a beautiful picture.

The Best of 2009